2015-02-24

L.O. Radiant beauty

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Egun on♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥Good morning everyone♥♥♥♥♥♥


If you'd like to continue reading but my languaje is not very familiar to you, or you can´t understand "my English", please use translate gadget on a left side of the blog.

Kaixo, gaur zerbait ezberdina. Aspaldi nenbilen argazki horrekin LO bat egiteko gogoarekin eta iritsi zaio ordua....azkenik jaso dezaket nere mahaian hau egiteko sortu dudan nahasmena.

Hi, today something a little different from me. Long time thinking to made an LO with this picture and finaly I managed to made one........so finish to my desk mess....by the moment.....

Hola, hoy vengo con algo diferente para mí. Hace tiempo que tengo esta foto imprimida esperando hacer un LO con ella y ha llegado a su fin.......ahora puedo recoger el desorden de mi mesa.






Gehiago ikusi nahi?
Let's have a look inside shall we?
Quieres ver un poco más?:


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Seguru nengoen titulua eskuz idatziko banio izorratu egingo nukeela; beraz trokeladora betez baliatuta egin dut.

The title is punched and it reads Radiant beauty.

Mi letra no es tan buena como para querer estropear el trabajo así que he utilizado un punch.




Chippies are from Dusty Attic and are covered with crackle gel mixed with golden acrilic paint.


The picture is taken by my hubby last summer at beach in a fantastic sunset. This beauty is my oldest daugther.


Some licorice beads, micro beads and white flat pearls mixed with beads in different sizes, stich stamps....



I dyed seam binding ribbon and laces my way to mach my colours.


Supplies: stencils, punches, dies, gelatos, neocolorII, crackle paste, papers from prima, Pion, flowers mixed from Petaloo, Iam Roses and Prima, pearls, beads, rhinestones, stitched stamps, crocheted doily, satin ribbon, seam binding, ..... and Dusty Attic chippies.



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hasi berri den aste zoragarri hau goza dezazuela opa dizuet.
Thanks for looking and enjoy your starting week.

Leave me a comment if you want (your comments are always appreciated) and follow my blog if you like my work (up is the link).

Esto es todo por hoy; que tengáis una productiva y fantástica semana tod@s.
Happy scrapping.



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I could enter:


5 comentarios:

  1. WOW! What a stunning page - to match the beautiful photograph! LOOOOVELY shade of purple on the chippies, too......I am so glad you joined us in our Dusty Attic challenge this month - thank you:):)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me encanta la riqueza de los detalles como siempre, pero en especial esta vez la blonda de ganchillo.
    Un abrazo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Zoragarria! Zu eta LO-a
    Ederra da benetan!
    Musutsus

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Your daughter is very beautiful indeed Elena. I'm sure you have a lot of LO ideas in your head. This one is bery beautiful too, i love the colors, the peeking out doilies and tags.

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great layout, wonderfull colors and i love all the details!
    Thanks for playing with us in scrappegarasjen!

    ResponderEliminar

Many thanks for stopping here and leave me your comment. All of them are very apreciated. Thanks.
Elena F. SCRAP-lanak GANBARAN